RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF STORE KEEPER IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
A store keeper manages the receiving, handling, Inspecting, distribution, storage and inventory control of all material that come in and out of the stores.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and stage merchandise by department, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to appropriate department.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts.
- Up to date recordkeeping of daily transactions. (In / out / whom to issued / location of use etc.)
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
- Protect company assets.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and down stairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisor
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Computer Literacy and especially in MS office.
- Writing skills and conversational ability in English.
- Familiar with warehouse best practices and policies and procedures implementation.
- Good experience in warehouse management.
- Possesses effective communication and analytical skills.
- Open minded and strong aptitude to work in site environment.
- Accurate, superior written/oral communication and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of occupational hazards.