RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ASSISTANT IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
An Office Assistant is responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, receiving guests, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing and organizing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands depending on the company and its needs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Managing filing system
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Greet and welcome customers in a cheerful manner.
- Provide immediate and attentive customer service
- Coordinate the requirement of customers, management and staff
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Prepare the drinks of the employees and guests
- Order food for guests/employees as requested
- Collect and distributes paperwork, such as records or files from one department to another
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High School Diploma.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Two years experience in same field