RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF FLIGHT ATTENDANT IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Flight attendants are members of an aircrew employed by airlines primarily to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard commercial flights, on select business jet aircraft, and on some military aircraft. They provide personal services to ensure the safety and comfort of airline passengers during flight.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes passengers with a warm smile and assist them during the flight
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Answer passengers’ questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, and/or schedules.
- Assist passengers in placing carry-on luggage in overhead, garment, or under-seat storage.
- Assist passengers while entering or disembarking the aircraft.
- Punctual to work as per schedule and delivers service at highest standards
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
- Possess positive attitude and positive body language
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Good in team work and creates friendly atmosphere on-board
- Dynamic and Excellent in customer service
- Must have a good fluency in English language -Written and Spoken
- Ability to swim without a flotation device.