RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN CANADA
Customer service representatives work directly with customers and clients of all kinds of businesses. As the job title suggests, these workers represent their employer in dealings with customers and clients.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a product or service
- Taking or processing orders for a product or service
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Provide excellent customer service to improve business performance.
- Greet, address and thank customers in friendly and professional manner.
- Understand customer requirements so as to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions.
- Route and direct customer requests to appropriate personnel.
- Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems to improve productivity.
- Work within various teams to ensure outstanding customer service.
- Maintain broad knowledge of customer products and services.
- Participate in meetings and activities held to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via direct contact, phone, email, online chat etc.
- All other job related duties as directed by Management.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Friendly, outgoing and confident
- Good communication skill
- Problem solver, flexible, self-motivated, team player
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
- Organization skills