MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR WAREHOUSE HANDLERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Warehouse or Material handlers work in warehouses and production facilities to move products. A Material Handler is in charge of storing, moving, and managing hazardous or non-hazardous materials. Also referred to as Warehouse Associates, their work includes moving stock, documenting deliveries, and monitoring supplies. Material handlers move products in warehouses and manufacturing facilities, either manually or using equipment such as trucks or forklifts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload pallets and individual cases to and from trailers, as well as collect empty pallet boards and carry them to storage
- Safely operate a forklift after we provide you training and you obtain certification
- Load trailers via carts or stack cases on the floor of a truck trailer
- Receive and distribute product
- General housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as required
- Lift objects that weigh anywhere between 15 pounds and 50 pounds (i.e. anything from a bowling ball to a twin-size mattress) with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Responsible for wearing all company issued safety equipment.
- Responsible for reporting any damage to the equipment and building to a supervisor as soon as it happens.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Listening and communication skills
- Strength and stamina
- Team work
- Safety focus
- Work ethic