MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF HOUSEKEEPER IN UNITED KINGDOM
A housekeeper is a person employed to manage a household and the domestic staff.As a housekeeper, you will ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of the community, including external litter, all internal communal spaces, reception and office areas, and other amenities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring a clean, safe and pleasant environment.
- Documenting all checks undertaken, areas of concern and action taken.
- Undertaking monthly audits with domestic supervisor and ensure that remedial actions are taken where required.
- To maintain high standards of cleanliness, by practicing and enforcing our standards for health, safety and sustainability.
- To be able to use all available information systems, to interact with customers and to understand their needs so they can better deliver to the requirements.
- To set people up to win by ensuring that all employees have the right tools, equipment, training and development to be successful in their jobs.
- To manage efficiently a team of room attendants, engaging and retaining them.
- To be aware of the cost factor when managing guest supplies.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Patience, pride in your work, ability to point out your own faults.
- Have to be punctual and good body movement.
- Good communication skills
- Good hygiene
- Reliability, trustworthy, discreet, attention to detail.
- Skill and knowledge about housekeeping.
- You need to be well organized and hard working.
- Time management.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Team player and self-motivated